Although cleansers are fleeting formulas that come and go on your face, the process of face washing is one of the most – if not arguably the most – important element to your skincare regimen.
Cleansing not only achieves the obvious – removes dirt, sweat, excess oil and other pore-clogging impurities that cause unsightly blemishes and consequent scars – but it’s also a critical step to maintain the nourishing and protective hydrolipid (oil-water) balance of your skin. If you want beautiful skin, cleansing is an uncompromisable must-do.
For the deepest, more thorough cleanse, we highly recommend investing in a Clarisonic.
Created by the same geniuses behind the life-changing Sonicare toothbrush, the Clarisonic is a micro-massaging brush tool that that gently yet effectively penetrates the skin with bristles that move at 300 movements per second. There are inner and outer brushes that flex to loosen particulates from pores while the inner brushes pulse back and forth to clean and clarify skin.
While all of this might sound a bit too harsh or overwhelming, the technology is so advanced that collagen fibers, skin acid mantle nor any other elements of skin, are damaged during the process—not even for sensitive skin. In fact, the Clarisonic can be used every day! Plus, the brush turns off on its own after 60 seconds to prevent from over brushing.
The Benefits of Using a Clarisonic:
- Removes six times more makeup than with conventional face-washing methods
- Results in unbelievably soft, smooth skin
- Following skincare treatments, such as serums and moisturizers, absorb more deeply into the skin’s dermal layers
- Visibly reduces the appearance of oily areas, dry skin patches, large pores and blemishes
- Comes in brushes for sensitive skin, acne prone and large pores
- Can be used in the shower – even with a light grainy exfoliator for extra exfoliation 2-3 times a week
- An additional bonus: The Clarisonic comes in a spectrum of fun, vivid colors so you have a pop of color you can add to your bathroom sink or shower.
The great thing about the Clarisonic is that it provides gentle exfoliation on a regular basis, so you won’t forget to slough off dead skin cells, which are the roots of many skin problems, such as acne and uneven skin tone.
How to Use the Clarisonic
Whether you shower in the morning or evening, we recommend keeping the Clarisonic in the shower so you can take advantage the steam, which opens up your pores.
Use it twice a day, morning and evening, it’s important to use at night to make sure to cleanse the debris off your face
- Manually remove your eye makeup prior to use.
- Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water.
- Apply your cleanser of choice to your skin.
- Push the on/off button to turn your Clarisonic on and gently move the brush using a small circular motion, beginning on the forehead, then moving to the nose/chin area and the cheeks.
Using a skin-brush tool like the Clarisonic is especially great for the summer months when our faces tend to be stickier from sweat and the humid heat!
Are you ready to make an investment in clear, smooth and luminous skin? You can get a Clarisonic here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 310-944-0266.