Even if you can’t make the trip to Kerry Benjamin’s ultra-private skin spa in Santa Monica, California, you can still experience the instant, skin-transforming power of the StackedSkincare® facial treatment – anywhere, anytime. This unique high performance skincare line is focused on results by combining different treatments and tools with potent active ingredients at the maximum levels for healthier, brighter, more youthful skin. Here are a few we recommend:
- HA Hydrating Serum + Deep Sea Mineral Peel: These products are excellent for exfoliating and hydrating your skin during the cold dry months. This killer combination will leave your skin glowing, hydrated, and dewy!
- PSC Peptide Serum + Collagen Boosting MicroRoller: This potent anti-aging serum is derived from peptides and plant stem cells that aide in cell growth and repair. Paired with our MicroRoller, you’ll notice a significant plumping and firming in your skin.
- Collagen Rejuvenating Treatment: This Stack is uniquely designed to work in synergy both physically and topically to stimulate Epidermal Growth Factors (EGFs). We’ve combined our EGF Activating Serum, Deep Sea Mineral Peel and Collaging Boosting MicroRoller, resulting in smoother, firmer, brighter, and more youthful looking skin. Check out how our customers are raving about this Stack!
Get A Professional Peel
Chemical peeling is the application of a chemical solution to the skin to remove its outer layers and it’s one of the oldest beauty secrets in the book. Peels keep skin looking healthy with a youthful glow while diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They can also help eliminate scarring, discoloration and acne. If you’re looking for a great peel, we recommend using the Kerry Benjamin, Deep Sea Mineral Peel. Derived from seaweed and willow bark extract, this organic peel corrects uneven texture, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation, reducing oil production and the appearance of large pores and kills acne – causing bacteria.
We've all heard it all before, but it's because it’s true! Eating well is really important for your skin. Especially when you eat a well-balanced diet:
- Your energy levels will be optimized
- Your strength will increase
- Your skin will look healthier
- Your immune system will be tougher
- You will think more clearly and handle stress better
- Your chances of getting diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease will decrease
How should you approach eating well? Start with super foods! Here are 3 super foods we love…
- Chia Seeds: Native to Mexico, these nutrient-rich seeds have become all the rage among super food seekers. And it’s no surprise—chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and calcium. If you’re not someone who eats a lot of fish, they’re a great way to get plant-based omega-3s in your diet.
- Kefir: Kefir is an ancient drink that originated in Russia. Similar in taste to yogurt, kefir is made from fermented milk and is slightly sour. Its popularity has soared in recent years because of growing interest in probiotics, which are known to boost the immune system and support good digestive health. Find it in the refrigerated aisle at your local supermarket or health-food store.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant rarely found in other foods. Studies suggest that it could protect the skin against harmful UV rays, prevent certain cancers, and lower cholesterol. Plus, tomatoes contain high amounts of potassium, fiber, and vitamin C.
Continue To Work Out – Even In The Cold Weather!
If you can pull yourself away from that cozy seat in front of the fireplace, you'll reap the benefits of sweating it out in the cold weather. You might even learn to love it! Some benefits of working out in the cold weather include: you burn more calories exercising in the cold, you are simultaneously strengthening your heart and building a tolerance for freezing weather, a healthy dose of vitamin D (Yes – even in the winter), and working out has been proven to increase one’s mood.