TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel
- Lactic Acid: An exfoliating acid that hydrates, brightens, and speeds cell turnover
- TCA ( Acid): A powerful acid that resurfaces and promotes skin radiance
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that battles acne-causing bacteria
- Patented safety features: Allow for maximum blade surface while safeguarding skin from injury
- Replaceable blades: Unique design cuts down on waste and makes it easy to use a fresh blade
- Comfortable control handle: Designed to have the perfect weight for blade control.
PSC Peptide Serum
- Swiss Apple Stem Cells: Natural plant stem cells that boost cell repair for firmer-looking skin
- Gooseberry Extract: An antioxidant-dense fruit essence that protects against free radical damage
- rh-Oligopeptide-1: A powerful peptide that stimulates collagen production to minimize the appearance of fine lines
HA Hydrating Serum with Calming
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural substance that draws moisture into the skin to plump and hydrate
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3 that balances, improves elasticity, and prevents water loss
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates, brightens, and hydrates
EGF Activating Serum
- Yeast Extract: A natural fermented ingredient that boosts collagen, enhances healing, and provides moisture
- -Oligopeptide 1: A powerful growth factor that activates the skin’s natural renewal and healing processes
- Green Tea Extract: A rich source of antioxidants that ward off the free radical damage that can cause dark spots and signs of aging
Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller
- Stainless steel needles: Safe .2mm steel tips micro-exfoliate without causing pain or injury to the skin
- Smooth roller: Rolling mechanism passes evenly across the surface of the skin
- Slim design: Narrow roller makes it easy to target facial curves
Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly.
Once a week, use the Dermaplaning Tool. Beginning at the top of the cheekbone near the hairline, hold your skin taut behind the blade and gently glide the tool towards the nose using short strokes. Continue until you have resurfaced the entire cheek and jaw. Repeat light strokes on the chin above the lips, and on the forehead. Do not use on eyelids, eyebrows, hairlines, sides of nose, or lips. DO NOT go over any facial area more than twice. Blades should be replaced monthly.
After dermaplaning, fill the TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel dropper with liquid. Dispense ¼ to ½ of the dropper into a dish. Using the fan brush, apply the peel evenly to the face and neck in 1-2 layers. You may feel a tingle for about one minute. Do not rinse, neutralize, or remove the product.
After the peel dries, apply 5-7 drops of the EGF Activating Serum. Allow it to dry and follow with the PSC Peptide Serum.
Gently roll the Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller over skin vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. Roll over each side of the face, chin, lips, forehead, and neck. Use three to five times per week for best results.
Disinfect your roller after each use by submerging the roller head in a cup of boiled water or 91% alcohol for 5 minutes. Allow the roller to dry completely before returning it to its storage container. Always store the roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety.
After using the M, apply 5-7 drops of the HA Hydrating Serum.