• Gently removes dead and dull skin
• Purifies and decongests pores
• Improves skin radiance and texture
• Promotes cell turnover
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Diminishes the appearance of dark spots and age spots
• Plumps and firms skin
• Deeply nourishes skin
• Increases product penetration by over 90%
• Stimulates the skin’s natural healing process
• Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
• Smooths and softens skin texture
TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel
• Five-Acid Complex: Exfoliates, improves skin radiance, promotes cell turnover, and lightens hyperpigmentation
• Ascorbic Acid: Guards against free radical damage
• Retinol: Minimizes fine lines and boosts collagen
EGF Activating Serum
• sh-Oligopeptide 1: A potent epidermal growth factor that stimulates skin repair
• Plant stem cells: Jumpstart cellular regeneration and firm skin
• Yeast Extract: Boosts collagen, promotes healing, and plumps skin
• Aloe Vera, Vitamin E & Vegan Squalene: Moisturize and protect skin
PSC Peptide Serum
• Swiss Apple Stem Cell: Bio-mimics our own cells to boost turnover & repair
• Blackberry, Gooseberry & Honeysuckle Fruit: Protects against free radical damage and reduces inflammation
• Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Boosts collagen, elasticity, and smoothness while reducing wrinkles
• Hyaluronic Acid: Draws moisture into the skin
HA Hydrating Serum
• Hyaluronic Acid: Pulls moisture into the epidermis to plump and hydrate
• Trehalose: Derived from the Resurrection Plant, this plant sugar deeply hydrates skin
• Niaminicide: Improves skin elasticity and prevents epidermal water loss
• Lactic Acid: An AHA that hydrates, brightens and gently exfoliates
Begin with freshly cleansed skin.
Apply the TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel once per week. Using the StackedSkincare fan brush, apply 1-2 layers of product to skin using about ¼-½ of the dropper. Do not remove. Follow immediately with serum.
Twice a day, apply 5-7 drops of EGF Activating Serum to face and neck followed by 5-7 drops of the PSC Peptide Serum and HA Hydrating Serum. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
Three to five times per week, apply your serums as usual, and then gently roll the Collagen-Boosting Microroller over cheeks, chin, lips, forehead and neck using vertical, horizontal, and diagonal strokes. Apply another layer of serums and finish with the moisturizer of your choice.
• After using the roller, disinfect it using boiled water or 91% alcohol. Submerge the roller head in liquid for 5 minutes and allow to fully dry before placing in its storage container.
• Do NOT force the roller into the skin. Gently roll it over the entire treatment area using mild, even pressure.
• Caution: Do not share your roller with others.
• Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a skincare professional before use. If you experience any skin sensitivity, stop using the roller and consult a skincare professional.
• Store roller after use in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety.
• Keep out of reach of children.