• Increases skin hydration & plumpness
• Reduces swelling and redness
• Restores moisture to skin
• Increases product penetration by over 90%
• Stimulates the skin’s natural healing process
• Smooths and softens skin texture
• Improves skin radiance and tone
HA Hydrating Serum
• Hyaluronic Acid: Pulls moisture into the epidermis to plump and hydrate
• Trehalose: Derived from the Resurrection Plant, this plant sugar deeply hydrates skin
• Niaminicide: Improves skin elasticity and prevents epidermal water loss
• Lactic Acid: An AHA that hydrates, brightens and gently exfoliates
Begin with freshly cleansed skin.
Twice a day, apply 5-7 drops of the HA Hydrating Serum to face and neck.
Three to five times per week, apply your HA Hydrating Serum as usual, and then gently roll the Collagen-Boosting Microroller over cheeks, chin, lips, forehead and neck using vertical, horizontal, and diagonal strokes. Apply another layer of EGF Activating Serum, then finish with the moisturizer of your choice.
• After using the roller, disinfect it using boiled water or 91% alcohol. Submerge the roller head in liquid for 5 minutes and allow to fully dry before placing in its storage container.
• Do NOT force the roller into the skin. Gently roll it over the entire treatment area using mild, even pressure.
• Caution: Do not share your roller with others.
• Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a skincare professional before use. If you experience any skin sensitivity, stop using the roller and consult a skincare professional.
• Store roller after use in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety.
• Keep out of reach of children.