• Gently removes dead and dull skin
• Purifies and decongests pores
• Reduces swelling and redness
• Relieves dryness caused by pregnancy hormones
• Plumps and boosts firmness
• Increases product penetration by over 90%
• Stimulates the skin’s natural healing process
• Smooths and softens skin texture
• Improves skin radiance and tone
• Bladderwrack Seaweed Extract: Purifies and detoxifies pores while nourishing skin with powerful minerals
• Willow Bark Extract: Exfoliates and brightens the skin with natural salicylic acid
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Protects skin and imparts lightweight moisture
HA Hydrating Serum
• Hyaluronic Acid: Pulls moisture into the epidermis to plump and hydrate
• Trehalose: Derived from the Resurrection Plant, this plant sugar deeply hydrates skin
• Niaminicide: Improves skin elasticity and prevents epidermal water loss
• Lactic Acid: An AHA that hydrates, brightens and gently exfoliates
Begin with freshly cleansed skin.
To apply the mineral peel, remove the twist-off tabs from two capsules and pour the contents of the capsules into your hands. Massage into the skin using circular motions. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse well with warm water. Use once a week.
Twice a day, apply 5-7 drops of the HA Hydrating Serum to face and neck.
Three to five times per week, apply your serum as usual, and then gently roll the Collagen-Boosting Microroller over cheeks, chin, lips, forehead and neck using vertical, horizontal, and diagonal strokes. Apply another layer of serum and finish with the moisturizer of your choice.
• After using the roller, disinfect it using boiled water or 91% alcohol. Submerge the roller head in liquid for 5 minutes and allow to fully dry before placing in its storage container.
• Do NOT force the roller into the skin. Gently roll it over the entire treatment area using mild, even pressure.
• Caution: Do not share your roller with others.
• Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a skincare professional before use. If you experience any skin sensitivity, stop using the roller and consult a skincare professional.
• Store roller after use in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety.
• Keep out of reach of children.