The key to flawless makeup application. Aesthetician designed and developed, the Dermaplaning Tool is the #1 skincare exfoliation treatment to reveal softer, healthier skin in minutes!
The Dermaplaning Tool is an aesthetician approved, at-home facial exfoliation treatment that uses a sterile single edge blade to safely remove the buildup of dead skin and peach fuzz that make your complexion appear dull and flaky. By stripping the outermost layer of dead skin on the face the Dermaplaning Tool instantly reveal smoother, more luminous skin. Our Environmentally Sustainable Dermaplaning Tool features a virtually indestrucrible re-usable comfort control metal handle (the last you will ever need) and replaceable blades. Each blade is designed for 4 uses. With regular use, the tool can help soften the appearance of fine lines and refine visible pores.
Blades should be replaced monthly. Subscribe to our auto refill program for the Dermaplaning Refill Trio.
- Celebrity MUA pro-tip for smooth makeup application
- No downtime and instant results
- Removes dry, dead skin and peach fuzz
- Softens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Helps serums and peels penetrate more effectively
Saw an Increase in Skin Smoothness & Softness
Experienced an Increase in Radiant, Glowy Skin
Saw a Decrease in Dull, Dry Skin
*Based on consumer evaluation at 12 weeks, when used as directed.
Beginning at the top of the cheekbone near the hairline, hold your skin taut behind the blade and gently glide the dermaplaning tool towards the nose using short strokes. Continue until you have resurfaced the entire cheek and jaw.
Repeat light strokes on the chin, above the lips, and on the forehead. Do not use on eyelids, eyebrows, hairlines, sides of nose, or lips. DO NOT go over any facial area more than twice.
Use up to once a week. Blades should be replaced monthly.
To replace your blade:
- Before switching out your blades, ensure that the safety sheath is on the blade.
- Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the sides of the head at the base of the blade.
- Use your opposite thumb to press the top of the blade head down and away from the handle.
- Discard the old blade and replace it with a fresh one by sliding the top of the handle into the groove at the base of the blade head.
Achieve professional results at home with our Dermaplaning Tool
Follow all instructions and use this dermaplaning at home razor only as intended to prevent injury. Do not apply pressure to the blade. Do not use over broken skin or acne. Avoid the eye area. Discard blades after one month. Keep out of reach of children. Please note that our stainless steel blades contain a very small amount of nickel that may irritate people with severe nickel allergies.
Ideal for all skin types
Suitable for all skin concerns except acne
Virtually indestructible durable metal handle. No batteries or replacement chords. No plastic handle.
Allow for maximum blade surface while safeguarding skin from injury
Unique design cuts down on waste and makes it easy to use a fresh blade
COMFORTABLE CONTROL HANDLE
Designed to have the perfect weight for blade control