On average, how long do the products & tools last?
- 1oz serum should last 3 months using it twice daily
- 1oz TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel and Deep Sea Mineral Peel will last 3 months
- 2oz TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel - 4-6 months
- TCA Multi-Acid Body Peel - 2 months
- Lip Peel - 4 months
- Micro-Rollers - 1 month
- Dermaplaning Tool - 1 month per replaceable razor head
Why does my skin feel dry?
A lot of times dryness comes from lack of exfoliation. With dead skin build up, products can't penetrate, leaving your skin dry, dull and the appearance of fine lines. You can use our Dermaplaning Tool to quickly slough off this dead skin as well as our TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel for a deep gentle exfoliation. We also have a TCA Multi-Acid Body Peel specifically formulated to help exfoliate your body. After exfoliation, your hydrating products will perform better as they will easily be absorbed into the skin. We recommend using our HA Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum after exfoliation
How do I apply my products?
You always want to apply your products thinnest to thickest. The ideal protocol is: ○ Cleanse ○ Exfoliate ○ Treat with serums ○ Micro-Roller ○ Hydrate ○ SPF
How quickly will I see change in my skin?
Using the StackedSkincare treatment regimen: tools, peels, and serums you will see improvement at a faster rate. As a general rule for serums & peels results will be seen anywhere from 1-3 months and with tools you should see results within the first month of use. Regarding our Micro-Roller specifically you should start seeing results anywhere from 2-4 weeks, and with our Dermaplaning Tool you will see results immediately. You can also see reviews on each product page on our site where many customers have detailed their accounts of how long they have been using products and seeing results.
How can I share my results?
It’s always great to leave a review and feel free to share on social by tagging us at @StackedSkincare and include #StackedSkincare.
Why should I sign up for our auto-subscription of my products and tools?
In addition to convenience, by signing up for the auto-refill program you will save 10% on each product and earn points towards your loyalty membership.
Which serum is right for me?
- EGFs (epidermal growth factors) speed up cell turnover, speed up healing and stimulate collagen. This is a great serum for hyperpigmentation, acne, and stimulating collagen production.
- PSC(plant stem cells) is an amazing anti-aging serum. Loaded with plant stem cells, antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to plump, firm, hydrate, brighten and protect from UV.
- HA (hyaluronic acid) is our hydrate serum, loaded with hydrating ingredients including HA, Trehalose and Niaminicide. This serum is excellent for all skin types.
If I have all three serums, which order should I apply them?
Why does my skin feel dry after using the EGF Activating Serum?
This is because of Epidermal Growth Factors, or EGF’s, speed up your cell turnover. It is important to exfoliate regularly to slough off this dead skin and reveal your healthier brighter more glowing skin underneath. You can use our Dermaplaning Tool to quickly slough off this dead skin as well as our TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel for a deep gentle exfoliation.
Can your TCA Multi-Acid Peel for face and body be used on sensitive skin?
Peels are much better for your skin than scrubs. They are not abrasive, and they perform many other functions besides just exfoliation. In addition to being a deeper, non-abrasive exfoliation, peels can hydrate, kill acne-causing bacteria, lift hyperpigmentation, treat sun damage and dry skin, and speed up cell turnover, all revealing brighter, healthier more glowing skin without irritation.
Can the Micro-Roller be used if I use Retin-A?
Absolutely! In fact, we recommend it. You can even use the retin-a after you use the roller. We recommend testing out a small patch on your cheek before doing your whole face. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no adverse reaction
Can I use the Micro-Roller to help improve the areas around my eyes?
You can use the Micro-Roller under your eyes to treat dark circles and fine lines by your crows feet. You can also use our TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel to brighten your under eye area, and our HA Serum to smooth out fine lines.
Anything I should totally avoid with the Micro-Roller?
Vitamin C Serums tend to be very active and can cause irritation. ● Don’t Micro-Roll over any active pustular acne as this can spread the bacteria.
Will I experience any downtime after Micro-Rolling?
No, our Micro-Roller is a pain-free and highly effective at-home procedure with no downtime. You can roll up to once a day either in your morning routine or evening routine.
Is your Micro-Roller FDA Approved?
All of our testings demonstrates that the StackedSkincare Micro-Roller is a cosmetic tool, and we have marketed it as such. The FDA has completed their assessment of our tool and has agreed that the StackedSkincare Micro-Roller is a cosmetic tool and therefore not subject to FDA regulations.
How many times a week can the Micro-Roller be used?
You can safely use this tool once a day and replace monthly.
What size needles do you offer?
We recommend .2mm, which is considered a cosmetic tool by the FDA, and are safe to use at home daily ● We recommend only going to professionals for micro-needling treatments with anything greater than .2mm
How often should I replace my Micro-Roller?
With regular use, the Micro-Roller needs to be replaced monthly
Will dermaplaning make my hair grow back thicker and darker?
This is only a myth. It is actually physiologically impossible for your hair to grow back thicker and darker. Dermaplaning is actually the best and healthiest way to remove your hair while actually benefiting your skin with a deep exfoliation.
Can I dermaplane If I have acne?
This is not recommended while experiencing active pustular acne.
How is your Dermaplaning Tool different from the others?
Our at-home Dermaplaning Tool is comprised of a high-quality stainless steel blade with a small guard for safety. Other devices are primarily eyebrow touch up tools. The blade guard on these eyebrow tools are not sharp enough to remove dead skin and peach fuzz, and can often cause skin irritation because they are not intended to be used on the skin. Our Dermaplaning Tool was designed with the blade held at a specific angle to easily and comfortably dermaplane your face at a 45° angle which is the ideal angle for removing vellus hair, or “peach fuzz”, and most importantly dry dead skin cells. This is not just a “shaver” but a professional grade exfoliation tool.
Why am I having trouble removing the Dermaplaning Tool blade?
- Always make sure you have the cap on before removing the blade.
- Make sure the cap is on correctly otherwise you will not be able to remove the blade. The cap has a cut out along the top of the blade that goes around the metal, please be sure this is on correctly before removing.
- Holding the sides of the blade with the cover on, grasp the top of the blade with the top pointed into your palm applying pressure to both sides with your thumb on one side and index or middle finger on the other. Then using your other thumb, push from the back of the blade. Don’t be afraid to apply pressure as the tool is comprised of high-quality material and will not be easily damaged. Make sure you are pushing down with your thumb and don’t be afraid to pull down with your other hand.
- One last thing we recommend is to try soaking the top of your device in alcohol for a few hours to loosen it. Just soak the blade, not the whole tool by pouring some alcohol in a cup and soaking it up to the blade. If you are still experiencing trouble, please contact us at Hello@StackedSkincare.com.
What is your return policy?
As part of our commitment to you, all StackedSkincare® purchases are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any of the products you have purchased you may return them within 30 days. Click here for our return policy and instructions on how to return your purchase.
Why does my tracking say the package Marked As Delivered But Not Physically Arrived?
We do see from time to time USPS marking packages as "delivered" prematurely to them actually arriving. USPS is normally able to sort this out within a few days and the package arrives correctly. If your package does not arrive within 5 business days after being marked as “delivered”, please email us at Hello@StackedSkincare.com to resolve this.
Why is my international order confirmation say it is being shipped to Folcroft, PA?
Everything is in-fact set up correctly. Our warehouse in CA ships it to PA and then it is shipped out of the country from there. You will receive another email with a new tracking link to your final destination you input at checkout.