Digital Marketing Ad Operations Specialist/Manager
Do you have a passion for executing large-scale media campaigns? Often, when you interact with an e-commerce website, you end up seeing an advertisement on social media or other sites. The Digital Ad Operations Manager is in charge of which advertisements are shown in which places at what times. This role is in charge of doing everything it takes, from researching the product to analyzing audience conversion rates to optimizing the best possible campaign.
- Implementing, scheduling, and managing the lifecycle of advertising campaigns across a wide variety of digital media platforms, including Google, Criteo, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok.
- End-to-end project management of integrated digital media campaigns
- Tweaking an overall budget for campaign optimization, submitting and defending it to upper management
- Ensure campaigns are being captured correctly in Salesforce Datorama and analyze how the ad campaigns did
- Looking at all of the data and metrics to determine audience conversion, measure ROAS, and from that data make strategic recommendations on how to optimize future ads for best results
- Create protocols and lead testing at various stages of the advertising cycle
A Typical Day:
- Your day-to-day begins with monitoring the input and output of your ad campaigns and communicating with the creative teams any optimization needs
- Making sure that there aren't any issues with the campaign is your number one daily priority. If there are issues, you are expected to solve any problems either instantaneously.
- Build and maintain ad content creation for campaigns - ad copy to be produced and edited by team copywriter
- Overall it will vary daily depending on where the campaign is (whether it's in build, launch, or completed stages) and what needs must be filled that day.
- 2+ years of experience in digital ad operations in an e-commerce advertising capacity with an agency or brand
- Self-starter who can work autonomously across many campaigns in a fast-paced environment - this role demands lots of collaboration with other teams and trust
- Strong proclivity towards attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes
- Advanced, expert-level knowledge of the digital media platforms and solutions, as well as the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies
- Expert user of Facebook/Instagram, Google, Criteo, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok
- Required: Experience with Salesforce Ad Studio and Google Analytics
- Bonus: Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Datorama
- Bonus: Experience in Commerce Experience Platforms such as NOSTO and affiliate marketing such as AWIN
How to Apply: Send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great skincare!
- Ability to grow quickly, take on a lot of responsibility, and learn a lot from a seasoned executive team
- Remote position, Full-time
- Paid vacation
Developed by a licensed aesthetician, StackedSkincare is based on Kerry Benjamin’s professional technique of stacking facial tools and advanced topical skincare treatments to drive glow-boosting actives deeper into the skin. We have award-winning skincare including our Hydrating Body Serum which was awarded the InStyle Beauty Editors Pick, and our TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel which won the Marie Claire Editor’s Choice Award.