• Gently removes dead and dull skin
• Purifies and decongests pores
• Kills acne-causing bacteria
• Calms and soothes damaged skin
• Speeds blemish healing
• Reduces the appearance of acne scars
• Improves skin radiance and texture
• Prevents future breakouts
• Increases skin hydration & plumpness
• Reduces swelling and redness
• Hydrates and restores moisture to skin
• Plumps and boosts firmness
TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel
• Five-Acid Complex: Exfoliates, kills bacteria, battles breakouts, promotes cell turnover, and lightens hyperpigmentation
• Ascorbic Acid: Guards against free radical damage
• Retinol: Minimizes fine lines and boosts collagen
EGF Activating Serum
• sh-Oligopeptide 1: A potent epidermal growth factor that stimulates skin repair
• Plant stem cells: Jumpstart cellular regeneration and skin healing
• Yeast Extract: Boosts collagen, promotes healing and balances skin
• Aloe Vera, Vitamin E & Vegan Squalene: Moisturize and protect skin
HA Hydrating Serum
• Hyaluronic Acid: Pulls moisture into the epidermis to plump and hydrate
• Trehalose: Derived from the Resurrection Plant, this plant sugar deeply hydrates skin.
• Niaminicide: Improves elasticity and prevents epidermal water loss.
• Lactic Acid: An AHA that hydrates, brightens and gently exfoliates
Begin with freshly cleansed skin.
Apply the TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel once per week. Using the StackedSkincare fan brush, apply 1-2 layers of product to skin using about ¼-½ of the dropper. Do not remove. Follow immediately with serum.
Twice a day, apply 5-7 drops of EGF Activating Serum to face and neck followed by 5-7 drops of the HA Hydrating Serum.
High frequency can be used daily to treat acne. Please refer to instructions and video on the product page.
Rinse fan brush and dish with soap and water after each use.