- Our dermaplaning tool removes dead skin and peach fuzz
- Creates a smoother, more even complexion
- Softens fine lines
- Makeup applies more smoothly
- Removes dead skin and debris
- Increases product penetration
CLEANSE: Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly.
RESURFACE: Beginning at the top of the cheekbone near the hairline, hold your skin taut and gently glide the dermaplaning tool towards the nose using short strokes. Continue until you have resurfaced the entire cheek and jaw. Repeat light strokes on the chin, above the lips, and on the forehead. Do not use on eyelids, eyebrows, hairlines, sides of nose, or lips. DO NOT go over any facial area more than once
TREAT: After dermaplaning, apply a thin layer of StackedSkincare TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel, followed by your favorite StackedSkincare serum(s). Use your StackedSkincare Collagen-Boosting MicroRoller after serum application for increased ingredient penetration. Use StackedSkincare Dermaplaning Tool for 5-10 minutes twice a month. For safety and efficacy, replace the blades each month.
Blades should be replaced monthly. Subscribe to our auto refill program for the Dermaplaning Refill Trio.
- Use this dermaplaning at home razor only as intended and follow all instructions
- Do not apply pressure to the blade
- Keep away from the eye area
- Keep away from children
- Do not dermaplane over acne
- Discard blades after 1 month