- Effectively removes dead, dry skin
- Reveals fresher, brighter skin
- Prevents blemishes and breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Balances oil production
- Visibly minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates & refreshes skin
- Non-abrasive exfoliation safe for those suffering from acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema
- Goes beyond exfoliation to deeply treat skin
- Glycolic Acid: Boosts collagen and promotes cell turnover
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates and draws moisture into the skin
- Salicylic Acid: Battles bacteria and breakouts
- Phytic Acid: Lightens hyperpigmentation and prevents dark spots
- TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid): Visibly softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Ascorbic Acid: Guards against free radical damage
- Retinol: Minimizes fine lines and boosts collagen
1-2 times a week, after cleansing, dispense 1/4 to 1/2 of the bottle dropper of the peel into dish. Using the fan brush, apply evenly 1-2 layers over face and neck. You may feel a slight tingle for about 1 minute. Leave the peel on, it does not need to be neutralized or removed. Finish with your favorite StackedSkincareTM serums and allow to penetrate overnight.
- with a qtip, swipe under eye twice a week to hydrate and brighten
- apply peel to the back of hands and chest weekly
Rinse fan brush and dish with soap and water after each use
Use acid peels with care and always patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Should contact with eyes occur, rinse with thoroughly with cold water and consult a physician. This product may increase sun sensitivity. Always apply SPF after use. Misuse of acid products can cause injury. Use only as directed.
Avoid getting skin wet or moist for at least 10 hours after application. Avoid heavy perspiration for 24 hours.
Keep products out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, SD Alcoho 40, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trichloroacetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Retinol